If you already have a user name and password for Access UUCC, login here. New users, please read the instructions below.
UUCC members can now obtain detailed information about our congregation online using Access UUCC, an extension of this website. Access UUCC gives you the ability to see a member directory and to print a copy of the directory at home. It also allows you to view your pledge and contributions history at any time, and print out your annual tax statement.
Logging in for the first time
- Use this link to open the Access UUCC login screen in a new tab.
- If you are a new user, click the Need a login? link on the login screen and enter your email address, first name and last name in the box. If what you enter matches what we have in our church database, you will receive an automated email with your user name and a temporary password.
- If you don’t succeed, please contact us so we can update our records. You can do this by calling the UUCC office (704-366-8623), by filling out a contact form or by talking to Membership Coordinator Kelly Greene on a Sunday morning.
- Once we have updated our records, you can return to the Access UUCC login screen and try again.
- On your first login, you will be prompted to create a new password
- Once logged in, review your profile for accuracy. Correct errors — bring it up to date
- Upload a picture so that our online directory includes your photo as well as contact info. See below for upload instructions.
- Changes you make will not be reflected immediately. It may take up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated.
Uploading a photograph
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner of the My Profile window.
- Then, again in the upper right, click Personal Photo.
- Browse your files to find the photo you want to upload, highlight it and click Open. Photos in the directory are small, so tight head shots work best.
- Click Save to submit a photo for the directory. Your photo will appear in the directory after the UUCC staff checks it for quality and approves it.
Note: Logging in to Access UUCC is different from logging in to your online pledge account with Vanco Services, an account which you may have created using the old UUCC website. We hope to have the two integrated in the future. Right now they are totally separate. Our apologies for the multiple logins!
In the near future you will have additional information at your fingertips:
- the groups and activities in which you are signed up to participate
- opportunities for volunteering that are tailored to your interests and skills